The warranty set out in this policy is provided by Sure Flame Products, 4115 – 18th Avenue North, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada to the owner of new Sure Flame products. Under this policy, Sure Flame Products warrants its products from defects in material and workmanship for a (3) year period from the date of purchase.
*This warranty policy does not cover motor failure exceeding (1) year from the date of purchase.*
*This warranty policy does not cover models ID100, ID200, or ID300.*
1) Sure Flame Products will send customers’ their warranty replacement parts as quickly as possible to minimize any downtime.
2) Sure Flame Products will bill customers for the replacement part up front, and freight for the new/replacement warranty part will be sent collect to customers.
3) Upon receipt of a warranty claim request, Sure Flame Products will email the customer an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. This RGA number must be indicated on the returned parts shipment.
4) Customers seeking warranty on a failed part MUST return the failed part to Sure Flame Products for warranty consideration. Return freight of the defective part should be sent collect to Sure Flame Products. *Failure to send the defective part to Sure Flame Products will cancel the warranty claim process.*
5) Once the defective part has been received, the warranty claim will be reviewed. If approved, Sure Flame Products will apply a credit to the customer’s account for the invoiced amount.
1) U.S. customer claims (U.S. warranty is covered through our U.S. distributor: Heat Wagon).
2) Malfunction resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, or failure due to lack of proper or reasonable maintenance.
3) Travel time, loss of use expenses, transportation expenses, and any other consequential damages resulting from a part or product failure.
4) Standard wear items such as flame rods, igniters, filters, etc.
5) Labor costs are not covered.
6) The reimbursement costs of any non-OEM part installed by the customer prior to a warranty claim submission.
To submit a warranty claim please fill out the form below providing as much information you have available.
* required field