SAFE. TOUGH. RELIABLE.
The warranty set out in this policy is provided by Sure Flame Products, 4115 – 18th Avenue North, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada to the owner of new Sure Flame products.
Sure Flame Products Warranty Policy
The warranty set out in this policy is provided by Sure Flame Products, 4115 – 18th Avenue North, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada to the owner of new Sure Flame products. Under this policy, Sure Flame Products warrants its products from defects in material and workmanship for a (3) year period and replacement parts for a (1) year period from the date of purchase.
*This warranty policy does not cover motor failure exceeding (1) year from the date of purchase.*
*Models ID100, ID200, and ID300 have a warranty period of (1) year from the date of purchase.*
Parts Warranty Claim
- Sure Flame Products will at its discretion either repair or replace failed components that are within the warranty period and qualify for warranty coverage. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing of warranty claims.
- Upon receipt of a warranty claim request, Sure Flame Products will email the customer an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number with instructions on how to proceed. Do not send parts back without an RGA number.
- When a replacement part is needed quickly, Sure Flame will ship out the part and invoice the customer for the full amount.
- If warranty is approved after inspection and the failed part cannot be repaired, Sure Flame will issue a credit. Failed parts that are repaired will be returned to the customer and no credit will be issued.
- Parts returned to Sure Flame must be returned pre-paid. If warranty is approved, Sure Flame will ship back the repaired part or a replacement pre-paid.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- U.S. customer claims (U.S. warranty is covered through our U.S. distributor: Heat Wagon).
- Malfunction resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, or failure due to lack of proper or reasonable maintenance.
- Travel time, loss of use expenses, transportation expenses, and any other consequential damages resulting from a part or product failure.
- Standard wear items such as flame rods, igniters, filters, etc.
- Labor costs are not covered.
- The reimbursement costs of any non-OEM part installed by the customer prior to a warranty claim submission.
Submit Warranty Claim
To submit a warranty claim please fill out the form below providing as much information you have available. Please fill in required fields (*).