SAFE. TOUGH. RELIABLE.
Sure Flame Products Warranty Policy
The warranty set out in this policy is provided by Sure Flame Products, 4115 – 18th Avenue North, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada to the owner of new Sure Flame products. Under this policy, Sure Flame Products warrants its products from defects in material and workmanship for a (3) year period and replacement parts for a (1) year period from the date of purchase.
*This warranty policy does not cover motor failure exceeding (1) year from the date of purchase.*
*Models ID100, ID200, and ID300 have a warranty period of (1) year from the date of purchase.*
Parts Warranty Claim
- Sure Flame Products will send customers’ their warranty replacement parts as quickly as possible to minimize any downtime.
- Sure Flame Products will bill customers for the replacement part up front, and freight for the new/replacement warranty part will be charged to the customer(s).
- Upon receipt of a warranty claim request, Sure Flame Products will email the customer an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. This RGA number must be indicated on the returned parts shipment.
- Customers seeking warranty on a failed part MUST return the failed part to Sure Flame Products for warranty consideration. Return freight of the defective part should be sent collect to Sure Flame Products. *Failure to send the defective part to Sure Flame Products will cancel the warranty claim process.*
- Once the defective part has been received, the warranty claim will be reviewed. If approved, Sure Flame Products will apply a credit to the customer’s account for the invoiced amount.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- U.S. customer claims (U.S. warranty is covered through our U.S. distributor: Heat Wagon).
- Malfunction resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, or failure due to lack of proper or reasonable maintenance.
- Travel time, loss of use expenses, transportation expenses, and any other consequential damages resulting from a part or product failure.
- Standard wear items such as flame rods, igniters, filters, etc.
- Labor costs are not covered.
- The reimbursement costs of any non-OEM part installed by the customer prior to a warranty claim submission.